| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ann Arbor, Mi in July is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 76.7mm (3in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Ann Arbor, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ann Arbor, Mi:
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 111.9 kms (69.5 miles) N
- Hillsdale, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Coldwater, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 51.5 kms (32 miles) SSW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) S
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) N
- Windsor, On, Canada - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) ENE
- Detroit, Michigan, Usa - 60.8 kms (37.8 miles) ENE
- Harrow, On, Canada - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) SSE
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) SE
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) SSE